Managing Hispanic and Latino Employees: A Guide to Hiring, Training, Motivating, Supervising, and Supporting the Fastest Growing Workforce Group, by Louis E. V. Nevaer. San Francisco, CA: Berrett-Koehler, 2010. 288 pages, $24.95 (paperback), ISBN: 978-1-57675-945-5
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Development Quarterly
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 133–136, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Paredes, E. E. (2012), Managing Hispanic and Latino Employees: A Guide to Hiring, Training, Motivating, Supervising, and Supporting the Fastest Growing Workforce Group, by Louis E. V. Nevaer. San Francisco, CA: Berrett-Koehler, 2010. 288 pages, $24.95 (paperback), ISBN: 978-1-57675-945-5. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 23: 133–136. doi: 10.1002/hrdq.21125
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!