Making Research Engaged: Implications for HRD Scholarship
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Development Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 137–143, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Tsui, A. S. (2013), Making Research Engaged: Implications for HRD Scholarship. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 24: 137–143. doi: 10.1002/hrdq.21161
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!