Current status and future trends of diversity initiatives in the workplace: Diversity experts' perspective
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1998 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Human Resource Development Quarterly
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 235–253, Autumn (Fall) 1998
How to Cite
Wentling, R. M. and Palma-Rivas, N. (1998), Current status and future trends of diversity initiatives in the workplace: Diversity experts' perspective. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 9: 235–253. doi: 10.1002/hrdq.3920090304
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!