Work-nonwork conflict and job stress among virtual workers
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
© 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Management
Special Issue: The Intersection of Information Technology and Human Resource Management
Volume 43, Issue 2-3, pages 259–277, Summer - Autumn (Fall) 2004
How to Cite
Raghuram, S. and Wiesenfeld, B. (2004), Work-nonwork conflict and job stress among virtual workers. Hum. Resour. Manage., 43: 259–277. doi: 10.1002/hrm.20019
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!