The impact of e-HR on professional competence in HRM: Implications for the development of HR professionals
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
© 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Management
Special Issue: Special Issue: Developing and Assessing Professional and Managerial Competence
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 295–308, Autumn (Fall) 2006
How to Cite
Bell, B. S., Lee, S.-W. and Yeung, S. K. (2006), The impact of e-HR on professional competence in HRM: Implications for the development of HR professionals. Hum. Resour. Manage., 45: 295–308. doi: 10.1002/hrm.20113
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!