The importance of the employee perspective in the competency development of human resource professionals
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
© 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Management
Special Issue: Special Issue: Developing and Assessing Professional and Managerial Competence
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 337–355, Autumn (Fall) 2006
How to Cite
Graham, M. E. and Tarbell, L. M. (2006), The importance of the employee perspective in the competency development of human resource professionals. Hum. Resour. Manage., 45: 337–355. doi: 10.1002/hrm.20116
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!