HR Science Forum
Swimming against the tide: Outward staffing flows from multinational subsidiaries
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Management
Special Issue: Special Section: Entrepreneurship—Part 2
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 575–598, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Collings, D. G., McDonnell, A., Gunnigle, P. and Lavelle, J. (2010), Swimming against the tide: Outward staffing flows from multinational subsidiaries. Hum. Resour. Manage., 49: 575–598. doi: 10.1002/hrm.20374
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!