HR Science Forum
Discretionary and transactional human resource practices and employee outcomes: The role of perceived organizational support
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Management
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 665–686, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Gavino, M. C., Wayne, S. J. and Erdogan, B. (2012), Discretionary and transactional human resource practices and employee outcomes: The role of perceived organizational support. Hum. Resour. Manage., 51: 665–686. doi: 10.1002/hrm.21493
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!