HR Science Forum
Performance implications of knowledge and competitive arousal in times of employee mobility: “The immutable law of the ex”
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Management
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 687–707, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Pazzaglia, F., Flynn, S. and Sonpar, K. (2012), Performance implications of knowledge and competitive arousal in times of employee mobility: “The immutable law of the ex”. Hum. Resour. Manage., 51: 687–707. doi: 10.1002/hrm.21495
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!