Leadership, Creative Problem-Solving Capacity, and Creative Performance: The Importance of Knowledge Sharing
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Management
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 95–121, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Carmeli, A., Gelbard, R. and Reiter-Palmon, R. (2013), Leadership, Creative Problem-Solving Capacity, and Creative Performance: The Importance of Knowledge Sharing. Hum. Resour. Manage., 52: 95–121. doi: 10.1002/hrm.21514
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!