HR Science Forum
A Social Network Perspective on Turnover Intentions: The Role of Distributive Justice and Social Support
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Management
Special Issue: Using Social Network Research in HRM
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 561–584, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Soltis, S. M., Agneessens, F., Sasovova, Z. and Labianca, G. (2013), A Social Network Perspective on Turnover Intentions: The Role of Distributive Justice and Social Support. Hum. Resour. Manage., 52: 561–584. doi: 10.1002/hrm.21542
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!