HR Science Forum
Can Union Voice Make a Difference? The Effect of Union Citizenship Behavior on Employee Absence
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Management
Special Issue: Balancing Employment Relations in the 21st Century
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 211–228, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Deery, S. J., Iverson, R. D., Buttigieg, D. M. and Zatzick, C. D. (2014), Can Union Voice Make a Difference? The Effect of Union Citizenship Behavior on Employee Absence. Hum. Resour. Manage., 53: 211–228. doi: 10.1002/hrm.21549
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!