HR Science Forum
Employment in Chinese MNEs: Appraising the Dragon's Gift to Sub-Saharan Africa
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Management
Special Issue: Emerging Markets. Guest Editors Adrian Wilkinson, Geoffrey Wood, and Mehmet Demirbag
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 897–919, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Jackson, T. (2014), Employment in Chinese MNEs: Appraising the Dragon's Gift to Sub-Saharan Africa. Hum. Resour. Manage., 53: 897–919. doi: 10.1002/hrm.21565
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!