HR Science Forum
How Does Relative Deprivation Influence Employee Intention to Leave a Merged Company? The Role of Organizational Identification
Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Resource Management
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 421–443, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Cho, B., Lee, D. and Kim, K. (2014), How Does Relative Deprivation Influence Employee Intention to Leave a Merged Company? The Role of Organizational Identification. Hum. Resour. Manage., 53: 421–443. doi: 10.1002/hrm.21580
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!