David Bastien is an associate of the Strategic Management Research Center of the University of Minnesota, where he has been researching mergers and acquisitions for three years. He is also a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Speech-Communication at the University of Minnesota, where he teaches public speaking and inter-cultural communication. Prior to returning to graduate study, he was an OD and management consultant for 15 years. This study was undertaken as a part of the Minnesota Innovation Research Program, and is one of several studies by Mr. Bastien stemming from this project.
Common Patterns of Behavior and Communication in Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1987 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Human Resource Management
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 17–33, Spring 1987
How to Cite
Bastien, D. T. (1987), Common Patterns of Behavior and Communication in Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions. Hum. Resour. Manage., 26: 17–33. doi: 10.1002/hrm.3930260103
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
- Strategic Management Research Center of the University of Minnesota
- Office of Naval Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!