Received a Ph.D. in Organizational Behavior from the State University of New York at Buffalo. His current positions are Associate Professor of Management and Fellow of the Center for Leadership Studies at the State University of New York at Binghamton. He is the Senior Editor of the Leadership Quarterly, and his research interests include superior–subordinate relationships and multiple levels of analysis issues.
Understanding self-perception accuracy: Implications for human resource management
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Human Resource Management
Special Issue: Special Issue on 360-Degree Feedback
Volume 32, Issue 2-3, pages 231–247, Summer - Autumn (Fall) 1993
How to Cite
Yammarino, F. J. and Atwater, L. E. (1993), Understanding self-perception accuracy: Implications for human resource management. Hum. Resour. Manage., 32: 231–247. doi: 10.1002/hrm.3930320204
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!