Peristaltic flow of a Phan-Thien-Tanner nanofluid in a diverging tube
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Heat Transfer—Asian Research
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 10–22, January 2012
How to Cite
Akbar, N. S. and Nadeem, S. (2012), Peristaltic flow of a Phan-Thien-Tanner nanofluid in a diverging tube. Heat Trans. Asian Res., 41: 10–22. doi: 10.1002/htj.20386
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!