Mutations in the diastrophic dysplasia sulfate transporter (DTDST) gene (SLC26A2): 22 novel mutations, mutation review, associated skeletal phenotypes, and diagnostic relevance
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 159–171, March 2001
How to Cite
Rossi, A. and Superti-Furga, A. (2001), Mutations in the diastrophic dysplasia sulfate transporter (DTDST) gene (SLC26A2): 22 novel mutations, mutation review, associated skeletal phenotypes, and diagnostic relevance. Hum. Mutat., 17: 159–171. doi: 10.1002/humu.1
- Issue online: 2 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2000
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 32-45401.95, 32-42198.94, 31-57272.99
- Telethon-Italy. Grant Number: D.83
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!