GeneTests-GeneClinics: Genetic testing information for a growing audience
Article first published online: 10 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 501–509, May 2002
How to Cite
Pagon, R. A., Tarczy-Hornoch, P., Baskin, P. K., Edwards, J. E., Covington, M. L., Espeseth, M., Beahler, C., Bird, T. D., Popovich, B., Nesbitt, C., Dolan, C., Marymee, K., Hanson, N. B., Neufeld-Kaiser, W., Grohs, G. M., Kicklighter, T., Abair, C., Malmin, A., Barclay, M. and Palepu, R. D. (2002), GeneTests-GeneClinics: Genetic testing information for a growing audience. Hum. Mutat., 19: 501–509. doi: 10.1002/humu.10069
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2001
- National Library of Medicine
- National Human Genome Research Institute
- Office of Rare Diseases
- National Library of Medicine of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: LM06001
- Maternal Child Health Bureau of the Health Resources and Services Administration. Grant Number: MCJ 97-12
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: LM07242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!