A mutational hot spot in the KCNQ4 gene responsible for autosomal dominant hearing impairment
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 15–19, July 2002
How to Cite
Van Camp, G., Coucke, P. J., Akita, J., Fransen, E., Abe, S., De Leenheer, E. M.R., Huygen, P. L.M., Cremers, C. W.R.J. and Usami, S.-I. (2002), A mutational hot spot in the KCNQ4 gene responsible for autosomal dominant hearing impairment. Hum. Mutat., 20: 15–19. doi: 10.1002/humu.10096
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2002
- Flemish Fund for Scientific Research (FWO-Vlaanderen)
- Heinsius Houbolt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!