The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be found http://www.wiley.com/humanmutation/suppmat/2002/v20.html
Mutations of FBN1 and genotype–phenotype correlations in Marfan syndrome and related fibrillinopathies†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 153–161, September 2002
How to Cite
Robinson, P. N., Booms, P., Katzke, S., Ladewig, M., Neumann, L., Palz, M., Pregla, R., Tiecke, F. and Rosenberg, T. (2002), Mutations of FBN1 and genotype–phenotype correlations in Marfan syndrome and related fibrillinopathies. Hum. Mutat., 20: 153–161. doi: 10.1002/humu.10113
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2002
- Blindes Støttefond (the Danish Support Foundation for the Blind)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: R0 2005/2-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!