Communicated by Georgia Chenevix-Trench
ATM mutations on distinct SNP and STR haplotypes in ataxia-telangiectasia patients of differing ethnicities reveal ancestral founder effects†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2002
© 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 80–85, January 2003
How to Cite
Campbell, C., Mitui, M., Eng, L., Coutinho, G., Thorstenson, Y. and Gatti, R. A. (2003), ATM mutations on distinct SNP and STR haplotypes in ataxia-telangiectasia patients of differing ethnicities reveal ancestral founder effects. Hum. Mutat., 21: 80–85. doi: 10.1002/humu.10156
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2002
- Ataxia-Telangiectasia Medical Research Foundation
- Joseph Drown Foundation
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: ER 60548
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: NS 35322, CA 57569, 76513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!