Zivana Tezak and Paola Prandini contributed equally to this work
Clinical and molecular study in congenital muscular dystrophy with partial laminin α2 (LAMA2) deficiency†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 103–111, February 2003
How to Cite
Tezak, Z., Prandini, P., Boscaro, M., Marin, A., Devaney, J., Marino, M., Fanin, M., Trevisan, C. P., Park, J., Tyson, W., Finkel, R., Garcia, C., Angelini, C., Hoffman, E. P. and Pegoraro, E. (2003), Clinical and molecular study in congenital muscular dystrophy with partial laminin α2 (LAMA2) deficiency. Hum. Mutat., 21: 103–111. doi: 10.1002/humu.10157
Communicated by Haig H. Kazazian, Jr.
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2002
- NIH (NINDS). Grant Number: RO1 2952
- University of Padova. Grant Number: 1462
- Telethon. Grant Number: TF0003Y019
- MURST. Grant Number: 2001068328001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!