Communicated by Edward G.D. Tuddenham
Variations of the human glucocorticoid receptor gene (NR3C1): Pathological and in vitro mutations and polymorphisms†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 557–568, June 2003
How to Cite
Bray, P. J. and Cotton, R. G.H. (2003), Variations of the human glucocorticoid receptor gene (NR3C1): Pathological and in vitro mutations and polymorphisms. Hum. Mutat., 21: 557–568. doi: 10.1002/humu.10213
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!