Kim Cryns and Theru A. Sivakumaran contributed equally to this work.
Mutational spectrum of the WFS1 gene in Wolfram syndrome, nonsyndromic hearing impairment, diabetes mellitus, and psychiatric disease†
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 275–287, October 2003
How to Cite
Cryns, K., Sivakumaran, T. A., Van den Ouweland, J. M.W., Pennings, R. J.E., Cremers, C. W.R.J., Flothmann, K., Young, T.-L., Smith, R. J.H., Lesperance, M. M. and Camp, G. V. (2003), Mutational spectrum of the WFS1 gene in Wolfram syndrome, nonsyndromic hearing impairment, diabetes mellitus, and psychiatric disease. Hum. Mutat., 22: 275–287. doi: 10.1002/humu.10258
Communicated by Richard G.H. Cotton
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2003
- the Heinsius Houbolt Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 DC01076
- the FWO. Grant Number: G.0277.01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!