Communicated by Arnold Munnich
Mutations of ZFPM2/FOG2 gene in sporadic cases of tetralogy of Fallot†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 372–377, November 2003
How to Cite
Pizzuti, A., Sarkozy, A., Newton, A. L., Conti, E., Flex, E., Cristina Digilio, M., Amati, F., Gianni, D., Tandoi, C., Marino, B., Crossley, M. and Dallapiccola, B. (2003), Mutations of ZFPM2/FOG2 gene in sporadic cases of tetralogy of Fallot. Hum. Mutat., 22: 372–377. doi: 10.1002/humu.10261
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2003
- Italian Ministry of Health
- Italian Ministry of the University
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council
- Italian Telethon Foundation. Grant Number: E723
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!