Montserrat Rodríguez-Ballesteros and Francisco J. del Castillo contributed equally to this work.
Auditory neuropathy in patients carrying mutations in the otoferlin gene (OTOF)†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 451–456, December 2003
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Ballesteros, M., del Castillo, F. J., Martín, Y., Moreno-Pelayo, M. A., Morera, C., Prieto, F., Marco, J., Morant, A., Gallo-Terán, J., Morales-Angulo, C., Navas, C., Trinidad, G., Tapia, M. C., Moreno, F. and Castillo, I. d. (2003), Auditory neuropathy in patients carrying mutations in the otoferlin gene (OTOF). Hum. Mutat., 22: 451–456. doi: 10.1002/humu.10274
Communicated by Xavier Estivill
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2003
- European Community. Grant Number: QLG2-CT-1999-00988
- CAICYT of Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: SAF99-0025
- Spanish Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Numbers: FIS 00/0244, FIS PI020807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!