Richard G. H. Cotton
Bridging structural biology and genetics by computational methods: An investigation into how the R774C mutation in the AR gene can result in complete androgen insensitivity syndrome†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 465–475, December 2003
How to Cite
Wu, J. H., Gottlieb, B., Batist, G., Sulea, T., Purisima, E. O., Beitel, L. K. and Trifiro, M. (2003), Bridging structural biology and genetics by computational methods: An investigation into how the R774C mutation in the AR gene can result in complete androgen insensitivity syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 22: 465–475. doi: 10.1002/humu.10279
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2003
- Canadian Breast Cancer Research Initiative
- Montreal Breast Cancer Foundation
- Valorization Recherche Quebec
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!