High incidence of N and K-Ras activating mutations in multiple myeloma and primary plasma cell leukemia at diagnosis
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 212–224, September 2001
How to Cite
Bezieau, S., Devilder, M.-C., Avet-Loiseau, H., Mellerin, M.-P., Puthier, D., Pennarun, E., Rapp, M.-J., Harousseau, J.-L., Moisan, J.-P. and Bataille, R. (2001), High incidence of N and K-Ras activating mutations in multiple myeloma and primary plasma cell leukemia at diagnosis. Hum. Mutat., 18: 212–224. doi: 10.1002/humu.1177
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!