Abdalla A. Abed and Klaus Günther contributed equally to this work.
Mutation screening at the RNA level of the STK11/LKB1 gene in Peutz-Jeghers syndrome reveals complex splicing abnormalities and a novel mRNA isoform (STK11 c.597⁁598insIVS4)
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 397–410, November 2001
How to Cite
Abed, A. A., Günther, K., Kraus, C., Hohenberger, W. and Ballhausen, W. G. (2001), Mutation screening at the RNA level of the STK11/LKB1 gene in Peutz-Jeghers syndrome reveals complex splicing abnormalities and a novel mRNA isoform (STK11 c.597⁁598insIVS4). Hum. Mutat., 18: 397–410. doi: 10.1002/humu.1211
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2001
- Deutsche Akademische Austauschdienst (DAAD). Grant Number: A/97/01621
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!