Molecular basis of congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis (CIPA): Mutations and polymorphisms in TRKA (NTRK1) gene encoding the receptor tyrosine kinase for nerve growth factor
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 462–471, December 2001
How to Cite
Indo, Y. (2001), Molecular basis of congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis (CIPA): Mutations and polymorphisms in TRKA (NTRK1) gene encoding the receptor tyrosine kinase for nerve growth factor. Hum. Mutat., 18: 462–471. doi: 10.1002/humu.1224
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2001
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!