Mutation in Brief
A single base pair substitution within the paired box of PAX3 in an individual with Waardenburg syndrome type 1 (WS1)
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 227–228, 1994
How to Cite
Pierpont, J. W., Doolan, L. D., Amann, K., Snead, G. R. and Erickson, R. P. (1994), A single base pair substitution within the paired box of PAX3 in an individual with Waardenburg syndrome type 1 (WS1). Hum. Mutat., 4: 227–228. doi: 10.1002/humu.1380040310
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!