The Cuba Neuropathy Field Investigation Team includes individual representatives whom are listed in Newman et al. (1994).
African, Native American, and European mitochondrial DNAs in Cubans from Pinar del Rio Province and implications for the recent epidemic neuropathy in Cuba
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 310–317, 1995
How to Cite
Torroni, A., Brown, M. D., Lott, M. T., Newman, N. J. and Wallace, D. C. (1995), African, Native American, and European mitochondrial DNAs in Cubans from Pinar del Rio Province and implications for the recent epidemic neuropathy in Cuba. Hum. Mutat., 5: 310–317. doi: 10.1002/humu.1380050407
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!