Communicated by Stylianos Antonarakis
Real-time PCR for single-cell genotyping in sickle cell and thalassemia syndromes as a rapid, accurate, reliable, and widely applicable protocol for preimplantation genetic diagnosis†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 513–521, May 2004
How to Cite
Vrettou, C., Traeger-Synodinos, J., Tzetis, M., Palmer, G., Sofocleous, C. and Kanavakis, E. (2004), Real-time PCR for single-cell genotyping in sickle cell and thalassemia syndromes as a rapid, accurate, reliable, and widely applicable protocol for preimplantation genetic diagnosis. Hum. Mutat., 23: 513–521. doi: 10.1002/humu.20022
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2003
- Athens University Research Grant. Grant Number: ELKE 70/4/4255
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!