Communicated by Haig H. Kazazian
Identification and characterization of ANKK1: A novel kinase gene closely linked to DRD2 on chromosome band 11q23.1†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 540–545, June 2004
How to Cite
Neville, M. J., Johnstone, E. C. and Walton, R. T. (2004), Identification and characterization of ANKK1: A novel kinase gene closely linked to DRD2 on chromosome band 11q23.1. Hum. Mutat., 23: 540–545. doi: 10.1002/humu.20039
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!