Communicated by Mireille Caustres
Molecular screening of SHH, ZIC2, SIX3, and TGIF genes in patients with features of holoprosencephaly spectrum: Mutation review and genotype–phenotype correlations†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 43–51, July 2004
How to Cite
Dubourg, C., Lazaro, L., Pasquier, L., Bendavid, C., Blayau, M., Duff, F. L., Durou, M.-R., Odent, S. and David, V. (2004), Molecular screening of SHH, ZIC2, SIX3, and TGIF genes in patients with features of holoprosencephaly spectrum: Mutation review and genotype–phenotype correlations. Hum. Mutat., 24: 43–51. doi: 10.1002/humu.20056
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2003
- GIS Intitut des Maladies Rares, COREC (CHU, Faculté de Médecine, Rennes)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!