Communicated by Garry R. Cutting
Patterns of CAG repeat interruptions in SCA1 and SCA2 genes in relation to repeat instability†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 236–247, September 2004
How to Cite
Sobczak, K. and Krzyzosiak, W. J. (2004), Patterns of CAG repeat interruptions in SCA1 and SCA2 genes in relation to repeat instability. Hum. Mutat., 24: 236–247. doi: 10.1002/humu.20075
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2003
- State Committee for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 2P05A-08826, PBZ-KBN-040/P04/2001
- Foundation for Polish Science. Grant Number: 8/2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!