Communicated by A. Jamie Cuticchia
Infevers: An evolving mutation database for auto-inflammatory syndromes†
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 194–198, September 2004
How to Cite
Touitou, I., Lesage, S., McDermott, M., Cuisset, L., Hoffman, H., Dode, C., Shoham, N., Aganna, E., Hugot, J.-P., Wise, C., Waterham, H., Pugnere, D., Demaille, J. and de Menthiere, C. S. (2004), Infevers: An evolving mutation database for auto-inflammatory syndromes. Hum. Mutat., 24: 194–198. doi: 10.1002/humu.20080
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!