Communicated by Richard Wooster
The CDKN2A database: Integrating allelic variants with evolution, structure, function, and disease association†
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 296–304, October 2004
How to Cite
Murphy, J. A., Barrantes-Reynolds, R., Kocherlakota, R., Bond, J. P. and Greenblatt, M. S. (2004), The CDKN2A database: Integrating allelic variants with evolution, structure, function, and disease association. Hum. Mutat., 24: 296–304. doi: 10.1002/humu.20083
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2003
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R01 CA96536-02, R29 CA77636-01A1
- Vermont Genetics Network. Grant Number: P20 RR16462-01
- Vermont Cancer Center. Grant Number: P30 CA22435-18
- DOE EPSCoR. Grant Number: DE FG02 00ER45828
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!