Yehudit Hasin and Nili Avidan contributed equally to this work.
A paradigm for single nucleotide polymorphism analysis: The case of the acetylcholinesterase gene†
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 408–416, November 2004
How to Cite
Hasin, Y., Avidan, N., Bercovich, D., Korczyn, A., Silman, I., Beckmann, J. S. and Sussman, J. L. (2004), A paradigm for single nucleotide polymorphism analysis: The case of the acetylcholinesterase gene. Hum. Mutat., 24: 408–416. doi: 10.1002/humu.20106
Communicated by Michael Dean
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2003
- Israel Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) Grant for Interdisciplinary Studies
- MOST Grant to the Israel Structural Proteomics Center
- Institute for the Study of Aging
- Helen and Milton A. Kimmelman Center for Biomolecular Structure and Assembly
- Benoziyo Center for Neurosciences
- Kalman and Ida Wolens Foundation
- Jean and Jula Goldwurm Memorial Foundation
- Divadol Foundation
- EC Vth Framework. Grant Number: QLK3-2000-00650
- EC Vth Framework “SPINE” Project. Grant Number: QLG2-CT-2002-00988
- U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity. Grant Number: DAMD17-02-1-0675
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!