Communicated by Mark H. Paalman
Molecular and functional analysis of intragenic SMN1 mutations in patients with spinal muscular atrophy†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 64–71, January 2005
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Grimmler, M., Schwarzer, V., Schoenen, F., Fischer, U. and Wirth, B. (2005), Molecular and functional analysis of intragenic SMN1 mutations in patients with spinal muscular atrophy. Hum. Mutat., 25: 64–71. doi: 10.1002/humu.20111
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2004
- Families of SMA
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SFB400 A6, Graduiertenkolleg 246 TP6, SFB581 B14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!