Zhengwen Jiang and Timothy P. Dalton contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 196–206, February 2005
How to Cite
Jiang, Z., Dalton, T. P., Jin, L., Wang, B., Tsuneoka, Y., Shertzer, H. G., Deka, R. and Nebert, D. W. (2005), Toward the evaluation of function in genetic variability: Characterizing human SNP frequencies and establishing BAC-transgenic mice carrying the human CYP1A1_CYP1A2 locus . Hum. Mutat., 25: 196–206. doi: 10.1002/humu.20134
Communicated by Richard G.H. Cotton
The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be accessed at www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1059-7794/suppmat.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2004
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: P30 ES06096, R01 ES0621, R01 ES08147
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!