Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
Validation of dye-binding/high-resolution thermal denaturation for the identification of mutations in the SLC22A5 gene†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 306–313, March 2005
How to Cite
Dobrowolski, S. F., McKinney, J. T., Amat di San Filippo, C., Giak Sim, K., Wilcken, B. and Longo, N. (2005), Validation of dye-binding/high-resolution thermal denaturation for the identification of mutations in the SLC22A5 gene. Hum. Mutat., 25: 306–313. doi: 10.1002/humu.20137
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK 53824
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!