Home Page: http://eyegene.meei.harvard.edu
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 248–258, March 2005
How to Cite
Nishiguchi, K. M., Sandberg, M. A., Gorji, N., Berson, E. L. and Dryja, T. P. (2005), Cone cGMP-gated channel mutations and clinical findings in patients with achromatopsia, macular degeneration, and other hereditary cone diseases. Hum. Mutat., 25: 248–258. doi: 10.1002/humu.20142
Communicated by Peter Humphries
The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be accessed at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1059-7794/suppmat.
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2004
- Foundation Fighting Blindness, Owings Mills, MD
- National Eye Institute. Grant Numbers: EY08683, EY00169
|jwsHUMU.v25.2.248.pdf||117K||Supporting Information file jwsHUMU.v25.2.248.pdf|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.