Communicated by A. Jamie Cuticchia
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 225–231, March 2005
How to Cite
Bergmann, C., Küpper, F., Dornia, C., Schneider, F., Senderek, J. and Zerres, K. (2005), Algorithm for efficient PKHD1 mutation screening in autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD). Hum. Mutat., 25: 225–231. doi: 10.1002/humu.20145
The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be accessed at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1059-7794/suppmat
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2004
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- German-Israeli Foundation (GIF)
- Deutsche Nierenstiftung
- START Program of the Medical Faculty of Aachen University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!