Communicated by Jan P. Kraus
Role of β-galactosidase and elastin binding protein in lysosomal and nonlysosomal complexes of patients with GM1-gangliosidosis†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 285–292, March 2005
How to Cite
Caciotti, A., Donati, M. A., Boneh, A., d'Azzo, A., Federico, A., Parini, R., Antuzzi, D., Bardelli, T., Nosi, D., Kimonis, V., Zammarchi, E. and Morrone, A. (2005), Role of β-galactosidase and elastin binding protein in lysosomal and nonlysosomal complexes of patients with GM1-gangliosidosis. Hum. Mutat., 25: 285–292. doi: 10.1002/humu.20147
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2004
- MPS ONLUS Italy
- A.OU. Meyer Florence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!