Communicated by Georgia Chenevix-Trench
Functional significance of a deep intronic mutation in the ATM gene and evidence for an alternative exon 28a†
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 118–124, February 2005
How to Cite
Coutinho, G., Xie, J., Du, L., Brusco, A., Krainer, A. R. and Gatti, R. A. (2005), Functional significance of a deep intronic mutation in the ATM gene and evidence for an alternative exon 28a. Hum. Mutat., 25: 118–124. doi: 10.1002/humu.20170
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2004
- Ataxia-Telangiectasia Medical Research Foundation
- Joseph Drown Foundation
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: ER60548
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS35322, CA57569, CA76513
- NCI. Grant Number: CA13106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!