Communicated by David N. Cooper
InSNP: A tool for automated detection and visualization of SNPs and InDels†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 11–19, July 2005
How to Cite
Manaster, C., Zheng, W., Teuber, M., Wächter, S., Döring, F., Schreiber, S. and Hampe, J. (2005), InSNP: A tool for automated detection and visualization of SNPs and InDels. Hum. Mutat., 26: 11–19. doi: 10.1002/humu.20188
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2004
- German National Genome Research Network
- Competence Network Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- BmBF, Network “Fat and Metabolism”
- European Commission, FP5 Grant
- German Research Council. Grant Numbers: DFG For423, Ha 3091/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!