Nadja Bogdanova and Arseni Markoff contributed equally to this work. Antonin Eigel is deceased.
Spectrum of molecular defects and mutation detection rate in patients with severe hemophilia A†
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 249–254, September 2005
How to Cite
Bogdanova, N., Markoff, A., Pollmann, H., Nowak-Göttl, U., Eisert, R., Wermes, C., Todorova, A., Eigel, A., Dworniczak, B. and Horst, J. (2005), Spectrum of molecular defects and mutation detection rate in patients with severe hemophilia A. Hum. Mutat., 26: 249–254. doi: 10.1002/humu.20208
Communicated by Michel Goossens
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2004
- Bayer Vital GmbH
- ZLB Behring AG
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!