Communicated by Mark H. Paalman
Mutations in EDAR account for one-quarter of non-ED1-related hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 255–259, March 2006
How to Cite
Chassaing, N., Bourthoumieu, S., Cossee, M., Calvas, P. and Vincent, M.-C. (2006), Mutations in EDAR account for one-quarter of non-ED1-related hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Hum. Mutat., 27: 255–259. doi: 10.1002/humu.20295
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2005
- Délégation Régionale à la Recherche Clinique des Hôpitaux de Toulouse 2003. Grant Number: 01.033.08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!